Par for the Cure 2020
Join us at your choice of ClubLink Course.
Tee times can be booked from 10am to 1pm. Please be advised that bookings will be offered in one-hour increments. Exact tee times will be issued 7 days before the event.
Proceeds from Par for the Cure will benefit lymphoma patients and their families, through research, support, advocacy, and education. To find out more about Lymphoma Canada visit our website.
To view various SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES available please click here.
FORMAT – TEAM SCRAMBLE
The four-person scramble features teams of four players competing against one another. Each team’s players hit a tee shot on each hole and players choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that location and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. The team then records its score and maintains this order of play for all 18 holes.
- 18 Holes of golf scramble format
- Sponsored welcome gift
- Boxed lunch
- Drink ticket
- Entry into tournament contest. Placing golfers at each course will receive a prize.
- A great day of fun and fundraising
- Tee times can be selected at each course from 10am – 1pm. Golfers can choose their preferred start time window. An exact tee time will be issued 7 days before the event.
- Guests are to arrive no more than 30 minutes before their scheduled start times.
- A boxed lunch and drink ticket will be provided on arrival.
- Winners of the raffle and top foursomes will be announced post-event.
Raffle Grand Prize:
- RCA 55″ 4K LED Roku Smart TV, RTRU5528
- Golf Foursome to one of the courses from our Tournament
- Carigogo Duel Dash Cam
- Bushnell NEO-Phantom Golf GPS
- Projekt Carry on Luggage
- More prize draws to take place
- Proper dress required, shirt with collar and sleeves and golf shoes or athletic shoes without spikes. Pants or knee-length shorts (no jeans, sweatpants, gym shorts or cutoffs).
- Golf club rentals are available at the golf clubs for an additional cost.
- Vegan options and dietary accommodations are available by special request only. Please notify Laura Dinnarr of any dietary restrictions by August 28, 2020.
- Please forward the names of all golfers in your foursome to Laura Dinnarr firstname.lastname@example.org 905.858.5967 ext. 225.
- If you require any further information or if you have any special dietary requests, contact Laura Dinnarr email@example.com, 905.858.5967 ext. 225.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities or any other inquiries please contact:
Laura Dinnarr, Regional Director – Ontario
905.858.5967 ext. 225