Welcome to Lymphoma Canada’s Par for the Cure Tournament 2021
Join us on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, at The Club at Bond Head
Tee times can be booked from 10am to 3pm. Please be advised that bookings will be offered in one-hour increments. Exact tee times will be issued 7 days before the event.
Proceeds from Par for the Cure will benefit lymphoma patients and their families, through research, support, advocacy, and education.
FORMAT – TEAM SCRAMBLE WITH STAGGERED START TIMES
The four-person scramble features teams of four players competing against one another. Each team’s players hit a tee shot on each hole and players choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that location and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. The team then records its score and maintains this order of play for all 18 holes.
Winners of the tournament will be determined at the end of the day once all foursomes have completed their 18 holes. Placing groups will be announced via email and prizes will be mailed to the winners.
- 18 Holes of golf scramble format
- Sponsored welcome gift
- Boxed lunch
- On-course food and beverage samples
- Eligibility for tournament prizing
- One ticket for the raffle draw
- A great day of fun and fundraising
- Tee times can be selected at each course from 10am – 3pm. Golfers can choose their preferred start time window. An exact tee time will be issued 7 days before the event.
- Guests are to arrive no more than 30 minutes before their scheduled start times.
- A boxed lunch will be provided on arrival.
- Winners of the raffle and top foursomes will be announced post-event.
Golfers who purchase raffle tickets will be entered into all raffle draws. Tickets can be purchased via the ‘Raffle Tickets’ button below. From there, click ‘Purchase’ and select the number of tickets you wish to purchase before proceeding to payment. All raffle ticket entry numbers will be issued via email. Winning numbers will be drawn on Friday, June 18, 2021. For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Grand Prize (Value of $1,500+):
- Proper dress required, shirt with collar and sleeves and golf shoes or athletic shoes without spikes. Pants or knee-length shorts (no jeans, sweatpants, gym shorts, or cutoffs).
- Golf club rentals are available at an additional cost.
- Please forward the names of all golfers in your foursome to Laura Dinnarr firstname.lastname@example.org 905.858.5967 ext. 225.
- If you require any further information or if you have any special dietary requests, contact Laura Dinnarr email@example.com, 905.858.5967 ext. 225.