While we do not recommend take it to the mat for your first yoga class, you do have several months to train and get ready for this wellness challenge. Our instructors will ensure that they include posture modifications to accommodate all experience levels.
We recommend you also consider joining the meditation workshop. This workshop is great for anyone who wants to learn techniques to calm the mind, increase focus, and enhance enjoyment and fulfillment in one’s day to day life.
Lymphoma Canada is the only charitable organization in Canada solely focused on lymphoma. Lymphoma Canada supports patients and their families as they navigate through their cancer journey. Resources are offered at no charge and are available in both official languages. Patients and their caregivers find support through:
- Educational Forums presented by leading experts
- Printed education materials, including a comprehensive Patient Resource Manual
- Peer Support Groups
- Peer-to-Peer Mentoring
- Development of national treatment guidelines for patients and doctors
- Advocating for equitable access to drug therapies
- Funding Canadian research
For more details visit – www.lymphoma.ca
The number 108, in several Eastern traditions, is described as sacred and “signifies” the interconnection between body, mind and spirit. The number 1 = unity, 0 = stillness, and 8 = infinite possibility. take it to the mat, The Great Yoga & Wellness Revolution promotes these concepts:
- 1: together we will move with our yoga practice, calm our minds and learn about mindful living, we will move together with our la yoga practice.
- 0: in stillness, we will absorb the teaching and meaning of our day, so that we can carry it forward as we strive for wellness in our lives.
- 8: we will walk away from this informative and connecting day with limitless possibilities of how to live a healthier lifestyle.
If you have other questions please email us at email@example.com