Welcome to Lymphoma Canada’s Par for the Cure Tournament 2023
Join us on: Wednesday, June 28, 2023, at Carrying Place Golf & Country Club for an exciting day of golf and prizes!
Tee times can be booked from 9:30am to 2:30pm. Please be advised that bookings will be offered in ten-minute increments. Exact tee times will be issued 7 days before the event.
Proceeds from Par for the Cure will benefit lymphoma patients and their families, through research, support, advocacy, and education.
Lymphoma Canada and Carrying Place Golf & Country Club are committed to the health and safety of our Par for the Cure golfers. Click here to view our COVID-19 Protocols.
FORMAT – TEAM SCRAMBLE WITH STAGGERED START TIMES
The four-person scramble features teams of four players competing against one another. Each team’s players hit a tee shot on each hole and players choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that location and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. The team then records its score and maintains this order of play for all 18 holes.
Winners of the tournament will be determined at the end of the day once all foursomes have completed their 18 holes. Placing groups will be announced via email and prizes will be mailed to the winners.
- 18 Holes of golf scramble format
- Sponsored welcome gift
- Welcome bag
- Lunch and one drink ticket will be provided for each golfer
- Eligibility for tournament prizing and all on-course contests
- On-course food and beverage
- One ticket for the raffle draw
- A great day of fun and fundraising
- Tee times can be selected at each course from 9:30am – 2:30pm. Golfers can choose their preferred start time window. An exact tee time will be issued 7 days before the event.
- Guests are to arrive no more than 30 minutes before their scheduled start times.
- Lunch will be provided to golfers.
- Winners of the raffle, on-course contests, and top foursomes will be announced post-event.
To be announced
To be announced
To be announced
Golfers who purchase raffle tickets will be eligible to win raffle draws. Tickets can be purchased via the ‘Raffle Tickets’ button below. From there, click ‘Purchase’ and select the number of tickets you wish to purchase before proceeding to payment. Pre-purchased raffle tickets will be given to golfers on the event day upon registration. Winning numbers will be drawn on Thursday, June 19, 2023. For any questions or concerns, please email Jumana@lymphoma.ca.
- Proper attire is required. Acceptable attire includes: a collared shirt with sleeves and golf shoes or athletic shoes without spikes. Pants or knee-length shorts are also acceptable (no jeans, sweatpants, gym shorts or cutoffs).
- Golf club rentals are available at an additional cost.
- Please forward the names of all golfers in your foursome to Jumana Khoury Jumana@lymphoma.ca 905.858.5967 ext. 222.
- If you require any further information or if you have any special dietary requests, contact Jumana Khoury Jumana@lymphoma.ca, 905.858.5967 ext. 222. Dietary requests must be submitted by June 14.