Welcome to Lymphoma Canada’s Par for the Cure Tournament 2021
Join us on: Thursday, July 22, 2021, at The Club at Bond Head
Tee times can be booked from 10am to 3pm. Please be advised that bookings will be offered in one-hour increments. Exact tee times will be issued 7 days before the event.
Proceeds from Par for the Cure will benefit lymphoma patients and their families, through research, support, advocacy, and education.
Lymphoma Canada and The Club at Bond Head are committed to the health and safety of our Par for the Cure golfers. Click here to view our COVID-19 Protocols.
FORMAT – TEAM SCRAMBLE WITH STAGGERED START TIMES
The four-person scramble features teams of four players competing against one another. Each team’s players hit a tee shot on each hole and players choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that location and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. The team then records its score and maintains this order of play for all 18 holes.
Winners of the tournament will be determined at the end of the day once all foursomes have completed their 18 holes. Placing groups will be announced via email and prizes will be mailed to the winners.
- 18 Holes of golf scramble format
- Sponsored welcome gift
- Grab and Go lunch
- Eligibility for tournament prizing
- One ticket for the raffle draw
- A great day of fun and fundraising
- Tee times can be selected at each course from 10am – 3pm. Golfers can choose their preferred start time window. An exact tee time will be issued 7 days before the event.
- Guests are to arrive no more than 30 minutes before their scheduled start times.
- A boxed lunch will be provided on arrival.
- Winners of the raffle and top foursomes will be announced post-event.
First Place Prize:
Sony – Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth Headphones
Your preference of:
- Roast beef, Havarti, fresh baby spinach, horseradish aioli, on a red pepper and onion ciabatta
- Herb rubbed grilled chicken breast, brie, arugula, and pesto mayo on red pepper and onion ciabatta
- Grilled eggplant and zucchini, roasted red pepper, cajun smashed chickpeas, fresh arugula, pesto mayo red pepper, and onion ciabatta
For an additional $25/player you can purchase your chance to win additional prizes. Each passport comes with the following:
- One drink ticket
- One entry to the closest to the pin contest (Men’s or Women’s)
- One entry to the longest drive contest (Men’s or Women’s)
- One entry to the putting contest
Golfers who purchase raffle tickets will be entered into all raffle draws. Tickets can be purchased via the ‘Raffle Tickets’ button below. From there, click ‘Purchase’ and select the number of tickets you wish to purchase before proceeding to payment. All raffle ticket entry numbers will be issued via email. Winning numbers will be drawn on Friday, July 23, 2021. For any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grand Prize (Value of $2,500+):
- Hisense 50″ H78G Series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart TV
- Three nights for two at Caerula Mar, Bahamas (accommodations only)
- Logitech Webcam Full HD 1080p with privacy shutter
- Bushnell NEO-Phantom Golf GPS
- Projekt Carry on Luggage
- Proper dress required, shirt with collar and sleeves and golf shoes or athletic shoes without spikes. Pants or knee-length shorts (no jeans, sweatpants, gym shorts, or cutoffs).
- Golf club rentals are available at an additional cost.
- Please forward the names of all golfers in your foursome to Laura Dinnarr email@example.com 905.858.5967 ext. 225.
- If you require any further information or if you have any special dietary requests, contact Laura Dinnarr firstname.lastname@example.org, 905.858.5967 ext. 225.