Welcome to Lymphoma Canada’s Par for the Cure Tournament 2024
Join us on Wednesday, June 26, 2024, at Carrying Place Golf & Country Club for an exciting day of golf and prizes!
Our 13th annual tournament will have a spectacular shotgun start and will conclude with a delightful post-event cocktail hour and prize ceremony.
Proceeds from Par for the Cure will benefit lymphoma patients and their families, through research, support, advocacy, and education.
FORMAT – Shotgun Start
A shotgun start with all groups of players tee off simultaneously from different holes. The four-person scramble features teams of four players. Each team’s players hit a tee shot on each hole and players choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that location and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. The team then records its score and maintains this order of play for all 18 holes.
Winners of the tournament will be determined at the end of the day once all foursomes have completed their 18 holes. Placing groups will be announced following the tournament, during the post-event cocktail hour and prizes available for pick-up immediately after.
Registration fee is $350 per golfer, and participants receive:
- 18 Holes of golf scramble format
- Welcome gift
- Welcome bag
- Lunch, drink ticket, and entry to all on-course contests
- Eligibility for tournament prizing
- One ticket for the raffle draw
- On-course food and beverage
- A delightful post-event cocktail hour and prize ceremony
- A great day of fun
- 11:00 – 12:30 Registration
- 11:30 – 13:15 Lunch & Putting Contest at Hole 1 (available pre-golf only)
- 13:30 Tee-off
- 18:30 – 19:30 Post Event Cocktail Hour & Prize Ceremony at the Clubhouse
Prizes will be awarded to tournament, contest, and raffle winners, following the tournament. The prizes are to be determined!
- Proper attire is required. Acceptable attire includes: a collared shirt with sleeves and golf shoes or athletic shoes without spikes. Pants or knee-length shorts are also acceptable (no jeans, sweatpants, gym shorts or cutoffs).
- Golf club rentals are available at an additional cost.
- Please forward the names of all golfers in your foursome to Jumana Khoury email@example.com 905.858.5967.
- If you require any further information or if you have any special dietary requests, contact Jumana Khoury firstname.lastname@example.org, 905.858.5967. Dietary requests must be submitted by June 14.
- By attending the Par for the Cure golf tournament, you consent to photography and videography being taken for promotional and awareness purposes, and to your image being shared by Lymphoma Canada and any donors/sponsors of the event.