Welcome to Lymphoma Canada’s Par for the Cure Tournament 2022
Join us on: Monday, August 29, 2022, at The Country Club for one of the last chances to play at this beautiful, historic GTA golf course!
Tee times can be booked from 9:30am to 2:30pm. Please be advised that bookings will be offered in ten-minute increments. Exact tee times will be issued 7 days before the event.
Proceeds from Par for the Cure will benefit lymphoma patients and their families, through research, support, advocacy, and education.
Lymphoma Canada and The Country Club are committed to the health and safety of our Par for the Cure golfers. Click here to view our COVID-19 Protocols.
FORMAT – TEAM SCRAMBLE WITH STAGGERED START TIMES
The four-person scramble features teams of four players competing against one another. Each team’s players hit a tee shot on each hole and players choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that location and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. The team then records its score and maintains this order of play for all 18 holes.
Winners of the tournament will be determined at the end of the day once all foursomes have completed their 18 holes. Placing groups will be announced via email and prizes will be mailed to the winners.
- 18 Holes of golf scramble format
- Sponsored welcome gift
- Welcome bag
- Lunch and one drink ticket will be provided for each golfer
- Eligibility for tournament prizing and all on-course contests
- On-course food and beverage
- One ticket for the raffle draw
- A great day of fun and fundraising
- Tee times can be selected at each course from 9:30am – 2:30pm. Golfers can choose their preferred start time window. An exact tee time will be issued 7 days before the event.
- Guests are to arrive no more than 30 minutes before their scheduled start times.
- Lunch will be provided to golfers.
- Winners of the raffle, on-course contests, and top foursomes will be announced post-event.
Your preference of:
- Tuscan Chicken Sandwich – Rosemary, lemon, garlic marinade, roast chicken, artichoke, roast peppers, parmesan, red onion, romaine hearts, bianco roll
- Italian Cold Cut – Genoa, hot capicollo, soppressata (hot), mortadella, arugula, tomato, red onion, pommery aioli, baguette
- Vegetarian wrap – includes an assortment of grilled vegetables
- Gluten free option will be available on request
Each lunch will also be served with fruits, a bottle of water & a granola bar.
- First Place Foursome: Apple Air Pods.
- Second Place Foursome: Projekt Carry-on Luggage.
- Third Place Foursome: $50 Gift Card & Passing Ticket to the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Most Honest Foursome: $50 Gift Card & Passes to Canada’s Wonderland
- Putting Contest: 2 Blue Jays vs New York Yankees tickets- Game on Monday, Sep. 26, 2022.
- Men’s Closest to the Pin: Gift Basket (Nike men’s Golf Shirt, Water Bottle, Golf balls, and Socks) & Boulderz Climbing Centre – Family pass for a rock-climbing session for four people.
- Women’s Closest to the Pin: Sony Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones.
- Men’s Longest Drive: Gift Basket (Nike men’s Golf Shirt, Water Bottle, Golf balls, and Socks) & Boulderz Climbing Centre – Family pass for a rock-climbing session for four people.
- Women’s Longest Drive: Saje Gift Basket Diffuser, Blends, and Essential oils.
- Straightest Drive: Mama Earth Organics $100 Gift Card & Raw Elements Gift Basket.
Golfers who purchase raffle tickets will be entered into all raffle draws. Tickets can be purchased via the ‘Raffle Tickets’ button below. From there, click ‘Purchase’ and select the number of tickets you wish to purchase before proceeding to payment. All raffle ticket entry numbers will be issued via email. Winning numbers will be drawn on Tuesday, August 30, 2022. For any questions or concerns, please email Jumana@lymphoma.ca.
Grand Prize (Value of $3,300+)
- Three-night stay at Caerula Mar Club on South Andros Island in the Bahamas (accommodation only) in a Premium Clubhouse Suite for two guests.
- Hisense 50″ H78G Series 4K Ultra HD Android Smart TV
- Apple Watch Series 3 38mm – Donated by Peak Benefit Solutions
- Projekt Carry on Luggage
- Proper attire is required. Acceptable attire includes: a collared shirt with sleeves and golf shoes or athletic shoes without spikes. Pants or knee-length shorts are also acceptable (no jeans, sweatpants, gym shorts or cutoffs).
- Golf club rentals are available at an additional cost.
- Please forward the names of all golfers in your foursome to Jumana Khoury Jumana@lymphoma.ca 905.858.5967 ext. 225.
- If you require any further information or if you have any special dietary requests, contact Jumana Khoury Jumana@lymphoma.ca, 905.858.5967 ext. 225. Dietary requests must be submitted by August 15.