Join us on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 for a ‘safari’ experience at The Creighton Classic Par for the Cure Golf Tournament in support of Lymphoma Canada. This year’s theme “going safari” will feature unique on-course activities and some “wild” special guests. We invite you to consider sponsoring the tournament or registering to join us for a day of golf.
EVENT DAY ITINERARY
|Registration||Opens at 10:30 AM|
|Complimentary use of drive range||10:30 AM to 1:00 PM|
|BBQ Lunch||11:30 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Golfers called to carts||1:00 PM|
|Shotgun Start||1:15 PM Sharp!|
|19th Hole Reception||6:45 PM|
|Dinner, Prize Table & Silent Auction||7:30 PM to 8:45 PM|
– Team scramble format requiring a minimum of 1 drive per foursome member.
– Proper dress required, shirt with collar and sleeves and soft spikes. Pants or knee length shorts (no jeans, sweatpants, gym shorts or cutoffs).
– Golf club rentals are available at an additional cost. Please contact Eagles Nest directly at 905-417-2300.
– If you require any further information or if you have any special dietary requests please contact Frank MacGrath at 905-726-4488 or email@example.com
– Please forward the names of all golfers in your foursome to Frank MacGrath at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 noon on Wednesday, August 12th, 2015.
DIRECTIONS TO EAGLES NEST GOLF CLUB
10,000 Dufferin Street
www.eaglesnestgolf.com ; (North-west corner of Dufferin & Major Mackenzie)
From Highway 407 : exit at Dufferin and head north on Dufferin for 8 km to Major Mackenzie Drive. Go through the lights at Major Mackenzie and turn left into the entrance to Eagles Nest.
From Highway 404 : Exit at Major Mackenzie Drive at head west towards Dufferin Street. Turn right (north) onto Dufferin and turn left into the entrance to Eagles Nest.
From Highway 400 : exit the 400 north at Major Mackenzie Drive (same exit as Canada’s Wonderland) and proceed east on Major Mackenzie to Dufferin Street. Turn left onto Dufferin Street and then turn left again into the entrance to Eagles Nest.
PARTICIPANTS CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING:
– 18 Holes of golf scramble format
– Lunch, cocktail reception and dinner
– Sponsored welcome gift
– Raffle and silent auction
– Golf course sponsored contests
– Live entertainment
– Lots of FUN!
To be a sponsor for the 2015 Creighton Classic Par for the Cure Golf Tournament, contact Frank MacGrath at 905.726.4488 or click on the link below.
Golfer Gift Sponsor
Silent Auction Sponsor
Beverage Cart Sponsor
Driving Range Sponsor
Retreat Round Sponsor