Our 2nd annual free conference at Rialto Hall!
Connect with other patients, caregivers and lymphoma experts for a day of learning and hope.
WHEN: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
TIME: 9:30am – 2:30pm, registration from 8:30am
WHERE: Rialto Hall, 5723 Avenue du Parc, Montreal, QC
A light morning snack and lunch will be provided.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- A Brief History of Cancer – Dr Phil Gold
- Watch&Wait – Dr Harold Olney
- A Patient Perspective from Nepal – Denis Ladouceur
- Stem Cell Transplants – Fabiola Desrosiers, RN
- The Caregiver Experience – Anita Mehta, RN, PhD
Get a sneak peek at our soon-to-be-launched portal for patients and caregivers!
Presenters are anglophone and francophone and simultaneous translation will be available via personal headsets. Rialto Hall is accessible by public transit.
This is a free event and the places are limited. To reserve your place and join us, please contact Tracey-Ann, Regional Manager (QC) at 514-607-5967 or register by clicking the link below.