JOIN US NOVEMBER 5TH, 2017
THE JAPANESE CULTURAL CENTER
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 EVENT WILL BE OPEN SOON!
What is included in your $50 Registration Fee?
- A day of healthy eating including: breakfast, lunch, snack and beverages.
- Your choice of a 108-minute Yoga class or a 108-minute meditation workshop.
- A new Gaiam deluxe yoga mat to use at the event and to take home.
- Guest speakers sharing inspiring tips on how to improve one’s well-being.
This special day will allow you to let go of the worry and join friends and family on the mat or step into the stillness of meditation. Laugh. Reconnect with healthy habits. Be inspired.
Register as an individual
- Select register as an individual and follow the prompts.
- Before setting your fundraising goal: although each participant is required to raise $300 to attend the event, there are a variety of fundraising incentives to recognize outstanding contributions. Before setting your fundraising goal check the incentives
- Create a personal page with impact to encourage your network to donate to your campaign.
- Create a personal story, include the reason you have joined the event, add photos and videos.
If you are unsure what to write, review the different sample notes to find a message that inspires you.
Register as part of a team
The more the merrier; create a team, have more FUN and raise more FUNDS. The energy is always more vibrant when shared with others. So organize a corporate team or gather a group of family and friends for the day’s events. Create a team name and build team spirit.
Steps to register as a team:
- Create a fundraising name.
- The team captain needs to register the team name.
- Each team member needs to register by joining the team – you can find the team by entering the team name or captain’s name.
- Every team member needs to have their own personal page and a personal fundraising goal.
- The group’s fundraising goal will be the total of all team members’ individual goals.
- You will be asked to register as an individual or part of a team – click on team and follow the prompts.
Check out tips on Creating a Team.
If you need help registering contact us at email@example.com