The Lymphoma Canada (LC) is seeking individuals that are willing to be LC ambassadors at events across Canada. Event Ambassador Volunteers will be a source of information for patients, families, and the general public about lymphoma.
- Create awareness of lymphoma at events
- Promote Lymphoma Canada to the community by handing out information and inform them of events , educational and support opportunities offered
- Contact local businesses and organizations to create relationships and partnerships
- Distribute and communicate information to the community in high traffic areas
- Maintain database of partnerships, businesses and contacts
- Passion for the cause (lymphoma)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn about lymphoma and the organization
- Excellent team player who is able to work in a group and independently
- Optimistic, friendly and enthusiastic
- Enthusiasm for planning a charity event
- Strong problem solving, time management, decision-making and organizational skills
- Can be creative and thinks “outside of the box”.