WELCOME TO LYMPHOMA CANADA’S PAR FOR THE CURE 2020
Join us on Monday, August 24, 2020, at The Country Club.
Proceeds from Par for the Cure will benefit lymphoma patients and their families, through research, support, advocacy and education.
FORMAT – TEAM SCRAMBLE
The four-person scramble features teams of four players competing against one another. Each team’s players hit a tee shot on each hole and players choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that location and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. The team then records its score and maintains this order of play for all 18 holes.
- 18 Holes of golf scramble format on the West Course
- Sponsored welcome gift
- Delicious barbecue lunch
- On-course activities
- Sponsored hole contests
- Live entertainment
- A great day of fun and fundraising
- 10:30 am – Registration Opens
- 11:00 am – Lunch
- 12:00 pm – Shotgun Start
- 6:00 pm – Dinner
- Proper dress required, shirt with collar and sleeves and golf shoes or athletic shoes without spikes. Pants or knee-length shorts (no jeans, sweatpants, gym shorts, or cutoffs).
- Golf club rentals are available at an additional cost.
- Please forward the names of all golfers in your foursome to Laura Dinnarr email@example.com 905.858.5967 ext. 225.
- If you require any further information or if you have any special dietary requests, contact Laura Dinnarr firstname.lastname@example.org, 905.858.5967 ext. 225.
Please be advised that this event could be delayed until 2021 as a precautionary measure due to COVID-19.