Lymphoma Canada is a fast paced organization looking to secure volunteers interested making connections with hospitals, facilities, funeral homes, and cancer support groups across Canada to offer our services/resources to patients and their families touched by lymphoma.
- Developing a list of contact for hospitals, facilities, funeral homes and cancer support centres across Canada.
- Determining what the needs are and informing them of what Lymphoma Canada can do to support their patients and caregivers.
- Keeping a record of relevant information that will help us provide more resources to the lymphoma community
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Willingness to work from home independently or from the Head Office, if located in the city.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to work with Microsoft Office
- Avalibale during the day
- General administrative skills.
- Project management.
- Strong collaborator with excellent attention to detail
- Possesses excellent communication skills, written and oral, in English.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
The chosen candidates will work between 5-15 hours a month.