Lymphoma Canada (LC) is a fast paced organization looking for a volunteer that is interested in telling the stories of people touched by lymphoma. It is essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrated creativity, and an exceptional attention to detail.
- Write blog post for the website
- Provide photography for blog post
- Lymphoma survivor, caregiver, or heathcare professional
- Able to take direction well, but work independently when needed
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to work with Microsoft Office software
- Possesses excellent communication skills, written and oral, in English